We are always very happy to have code contributions whether for trivial cleanups or big new features. In general, patches should include:
- Code change
- Unit tests
To submit a patch for inclusion please do the following:
- If you are working on a big new feature (project), follow the steps outlined on the design documents page.
- Create a patch that applies cleanly against trunk.
- Make sure you have observed the recommendations in the style guide.
- Open a JIRA ticket describing the patch and attach your patch to the JIRA.
- Open a Review Board ticket with your patch attached.
- Post a link to the RB code review on the JIRA ticket.
- Nag us if we don’t follow up on your JIRA in a timely fashion.